Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-12 16:11:19

brewingstorm

Brewingstorm, Resto shaman *accepted*

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
Yes, am real life friends with Crackerstack, Gerloid and Truncated who recently joined.

2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
My main spec (that i am continuing to play with no plans to spec change) is as resto raid healing, but can tank heal if required.

3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
Yes, this toon is my main and if desired I can bring in a fury/prot warrior who is my alt. I am the account owner.

4.Please tell us of your raiding experience in WotLK.
I raided all raids in a casual raiding guild with my furthest progress being 10/12 ICC10 and 6/12 ICC25 on 3 different characters.  I quite often was the raid leader for pugs as the guild I was in disbanded and with the expected release of Cata, I didnt join another.

5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
My shaman is enchanting/inscription and my warrior is jewelcrafting/mining.  Those ones were chosen for the buffs to my guy and can make a decent profit off them big_smile

6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
Chatting with randoms from around the world, raiding and occasionally questing.  Most of my time is spent either in dungeons/raids or levelling a new toon.

7.What is your timezone?
Australian time zone - GMT+10

8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
It disbanded - was in a few guilds after that but all were poorly organised and didnt run raid content.

9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
Seems like a good atmosphere from what my friends have said and I like raiding with my friends.

10.What is your age?

11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
Currently levelling up to 85 but when at 80 I was in 251/264 gear mostly.

12.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go?
I use a variety of websites - elitistjerks, wowhead, sometimes the WoW forum, sometimes armory to check skilled players talent builds/gear etc

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … orm/simple

#2 2010-12-13 10:22:08

Natureshero

Re: Brewingstorm, Resto shaman *accepted*

Your glyph choices are interesting in both specs... your prime glyphs are fine but in your ele spec, I'm guessing that used to be an enhance spec?

What I would like you to do for me, is to go find a talent calculator and put is your lvl 85 specs and glyphs, because obviously at the moment you are going to be more specced for leveling.

#3 2010-12-13 11:43:26

brewingstorm

Heres the link to my planned 85 raiding resto spec.  My second spec I play around with quite a bit and dont tend to use all that often - at the moment its ele but as you saw from the glyphs, it used to be enh and I'm thinking of switching back to enh again.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hhZbh0bZc … :dMb0VcMzc

#4 2010-12-13 12:02:49

Natureshero

looks good enough to me, similar tot he spec I am going to use on my shaman at 85, when I get around to leveling him. feel free to get in contact with Callistaa, Newchance or myself in game and we'll throw you an invite

Board footer