Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-27 04:30:52

Morleyd7
Regi

Playha - 395 Shadow / 393 Holy Priest

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
No, I recently just transferred from Jubei'Thos, so new to Frostmourne and looking for a guild.

2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
I think i would perform best as a healer. I have been healing since but in BC and that has been my main job in most of wow, but i am also very skilled at shadow and do the maximum dps with the gear i have at the moment. But overall healing would be were my strenghts lie because of all my experienced healing from the day i started playing World of Warcraft.

3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
My Characters name is Playha and Yes it is my Main character. Yes i am the orginal owner of my account and character.
But i also have a tank warrior with arms offspec (Morelee) and a restro shaman with enhance offspec (Morzz)and im very skilled at them also.

4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any?
I have done 8/8 in Dragon soul normal mode too many times and know all the encounters in the raid with great knowledge but i havent done heriocs because i havent had the chance because always getting declined because i dont have the achieve.

5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
525 Tailoring and 525 Enchanting. I think these two professions are ideal for priest because of the gear benefits are very attractive for priest and also enchanting is great because i will also be enchanted and have the mats which is a big help when getting new gear.

6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
I enjoy every aspect of wow from role playing to raiding. But raiding would have to be at the top of the list, i have also loved player vs environment and love watching how to fights play out and the challange of them is just the thrill of the game.

7.What is your timezone?
Darwin Time Zone: UTC/GMT +9:30 hours (Central Standard Time CST)

8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
Because i transferred and the guild fell apart after the GM quit wow but the guild hadn't started herioc progress though.

9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
So that i can unleash my potentional for raiding and top all the meters everytime, the only thing constricting me is gear, but i know all my classes perfectly done numerous study's on complex mechinces for each of the classes i play especially my priest. So i thought that Sons of God would be a good way to start my hardcore raiding career and to progress into MOP and prove myself within the guild and realm.

10.What is your age?

11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?

12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring?
Yes i would bring more then enough and i would Bring flask of dramonic mind and probably the mastery food.

13. What sort of attendance do you anticipate over the next two months?
I can make every raid night, being busy isn't the problems but sometimes my dad like to take out the internet for a day or so cause he thinks i been on it for too long but i can see it coming so will give warning if i have a night like that but other then that probably 98% attendance for whenever im needed.

14. Do you have any World of Log parses you can link?
Not at the moment, i will have to do a raid this week to take a screenshot and show us a full DPS or HPS meter.

15. If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go?
I would go to either
Icyveins or noxxic.

And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … yha/simple

#2 2012-08-01 20:54:16

Espex
Administrator

Re: Playha - 395 Shadow / 393 Holy Priest

We are currently inactive Morleyd and will not be active again till MoP thanks for the interest but we are not recruiting as of yet, best of luck with the guild hunt.

Board footer