Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-05 17:16:08

gerloid

Gerloid - Resto Druid *Accepted*

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
No.
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
I've always tried to raid as feral(dps), but usually end up healing for lack of heals, I like both and I'm good at both. I also used to tank a fair bit, but haven't really done any since Ulduar.
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
Yes.
4.Please tell us of your raiding experience in WotLK.
Cleared naxx, killed keepers in ulduar, cleared ToC, only as far as Saurfang in ICC, took a break from wow before the rest of ICC was unlocked.
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
Enchanting/Skinning, chosen because i didn't have any characters with either profession when i made the character.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
Raiding, clearing new content, having some fun.
7.What is your timezone?
East coast time, Hobart
8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
Took a break, the guild had disbanded when i came back, then i transfered to Frostmourne.
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
Want to progress in cata, do more than just 5 man instances, but still play casually.
10.What is your age?
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
3 sets of t9 for resto and feral dps/tank but we'll all be wearing greens by the 7th.
12.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go?
I've used elitest jerks in the past, I usually google for answers and check a variety of places.
And finally please provide a ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee … cn=Gerloid

#2 2010-12-06 02:04:12

Natureshero

Re: Gerloid - Resto Druid *Accepted*

You have applied as resto but logged out in your feral gear and set, please log out in your resto gear. I don't really care what your gear is, more want to see how you have gemmed/enchanted.

#3 2010-12-06 15:33:25

Triginn

Re: Gerloid - Resto Druid *Accepted*

Congrats, you have been accepted, pm either Myself, Newchance or Natureshero next time your online. big_smile

Board footer