You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-01 08:17:01

Lianie
Regi

Lianie - Assassination Rogue

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God? No
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation? DPS
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner? Yes and Yes
4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any? All raids but lvl 60 naxx, BWD and TOTFW
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them? Alchemy and Engineering, I've always had them cause of WRATH bonuses.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW? Raiding with others that don't screw around too much and have fun while raiding.
7.What is your timezone? +10 GMT (Brisbane)
8.Why did you leave your previous guild? No attendance, raiders aren't committed any more.
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God? Looking for a guild to enjoy the rest of 4.2 content and into the future.
10.What is your age? 22
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively? iLvL 362, I can perform in Firelands with considerable DPS but only in normal.  My Warlock who I am putting on the bench is 374 iLvL with the Ragnaros Achievement if there are any worries.
12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring? I always bring my consumables, Agil flasks. well fed buff and Tol'vir potions.
13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? elitistjerks.com
And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … e/advanced and also my warlock if you wish to see my previous FL progression http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … x/advanced

#2 2011-10-01 20:10:05

dreamseller
Administrator

Re: Lianie - Assassination Rogue

Hi Lianie,

Thanks for applying. We may have filled our melee spot but won't know for certain until after our raid on Wednesday night. I'll get back to you then. Otherwise the app looks good.

Dream

p.s. how dare you put your warlock on the bench!

2uerx8l.jpg

#3 2011-10-02 10:30:58

Lianie
Regi

that's ok, would you like me to be online at raid time in case you decide that night?

#4 2011-10-05 20:03:22

dreamseller
Administrator

Hi Lianie, we postponed until sunday so will get back to you after sunday night's raid.

2uerx8l.jpg

Board footer