Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-20 12:25:15

Palliex

Palliex - Holy Paladin App

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
Can't say i personally know anyone, but i did do a 6/7 FL raid with your guild the other night.

2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
Healing primarily, although i do have a decent retribution off-spec. Don't enjoy tanking to much so i don't have a solid tank set.

3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
Yes this is my main character. yes i am the account owner.

4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any?
I've been raiding since burning crusade. started on my shadow priest back in the day on Khaz'Goroth in a guild called sinister. with them, i cleared all of kara/gruuls/mags/za and post 3.0 we got down tk/ssc, got 1 anami guild war bear which went to our druid, 4/9 bt and 4/5 hyjal. didn't go into swp much only for trash epics.
in wotlk i started levelling up my paladin and once i got it to 80 i was really into it and started raiding on. before my paladin was 80 i cleared sarth 2d, maly/naxx. Didn't raid much during ulduar, did 11/12 on my priest but no hardmodes and didn't get yogg down. When toc came out my pally was fairly geared and in pugs i got 5/5.
soon after the first wing of icc came out i joined the guild <Last night i got raid>. i was ret in their guild, and cleared 5/12 hm's in 10 man, 10/25 in 25. Also before undying/immortal titles got taken out of the game, i managed to pick up undying in a pug on my paladin.
In cataclysm, i xferred over to Saurfang with RL mates, and after a few months they all quit again so i xferred to Frostmourne. I'm currently in the guild Annihilation, although they are a nice bunch of people and raid well, i think 4 nights a week, 4 hours a night is way to much. So far in cataclysm im 12/12 BWD, 4/4 Bot, 1/4 hm bot, 2/2 TO4W. 6/7 FL with a fair few (20+) rag attempts.

5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
Blacksmithing/Alchemy.
BS - 2 sockets, 1 on bracer 1 on wrist. free 80+ int.
Alchemy - extended time on flasks and buff on flasks/elixirs is increased. In other words more intellect when i flask compared to the standard 300.

6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
Raiding i love, i also enjoy pvp and just hanging out whether it's clearing old content, doing a few dungeons or doing duels. i love the lot.

7.What is your timezone?
10+ AEST. (Sydney time)

8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
Annihilation - 16 hours a week is a bit much for me, 4 nights a week, 4 hours a night.

9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
When i did the firelands run with you all i enjoyed it a lot, seem like nice people, fairly determined to progress whilst also seeming chill and friendly. also the times/days suit me a lot better then my current guild.

10.What is your age?

11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
366 item level, lacking behind a bit. have a decent amount of raiding experience so i think even if i dont hit 370 ilvl by the time your guild starts hardmodes i'll still be able to keep up quite well.

12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring?
Yes indeed, i have recently bought 400 severed sagefish head to last me a while (hopefully). and im an elixir master so flasks never be an issue. currently have 20 intel flasks and 15 strength flasks. Also bring potions, mainly use mythical mana pots for fights where i burn a lot of mana. RAGG

13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go?
Elitist Jerks, wow forum, patch notes about changes, and sometimes youtube video's.

And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … iex/simple

P.S sorry if i detailed some sections a bit to much. wink

Last edited by Palliex (2011-08-20 12:28:06)

#2 2011-08-21 13:15:55

callistaa

Re: Palliex - Holy Paladin App

Really good app mate. We are currently discussing our situation as we have 1 holy pally atm that raids with us but we have not been able to find a replacement disc priest. Going over all the heroic fights though in firelands I so far have found none that would gimp us with 2 pallies healing. Will reply later this arvo mate with what we come up with if you have no issues raiding with another holy.

#3 2011-08-21 13:33:10

Palliex

Thanks for the response, that's fine, even if i'm a reserve holy paladin incase your main one doesn't show, seems like a really good atmosphere amongst the guild. smile

#4 2011-08-21 13:36:50

callistaa

tbh we have atm issues with getting 10 raiders to both raids each week so even if you were a reserve id say you would be raiding both almost every week anyways lol. Well what I will do is give  g invite later when I log on and we will organise what we are doing with healers. Id say you be raiding tonight anyways as we will require 1 healer so if you keen 7pm we will hopefully kill rag early then might do heroic bot.

Board footer