Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-18 12:51:51

choofer
Regi

Choofer - Holy Paladin

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God? No.

2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation? Healer, If healing assignments are given I can peform well under any circumstances and under any healing role.

3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner? No, during 4.1 this character was my main, I recently changed to play another character on horde but this will not affect your raid times as they raid fairly late at night, later then 11pm SVT.

4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any? I am currently 6/7, working on 7/7 with Rag hopefully down tonight, in 4.1 on my paladin I raided for Immortal Dream and achieved 7/13 HM Progression.

5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them? I have Mining and Engineering, this was because originally I wanted BiS goggles at the beginning of Cata and I was tank so I wanted the stamina increase, I am considering to change Mining to JC, BS or enchanting but As I am not active on this character at the moment there is not much point.

6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW? Raiding, the false sense of achievement provided by achievements, playing with my girlfriend.

7.What is your timezone? GMT +10, Server time.

8.Why did you leave your previous guild? I haven't left my previous guild I just made the change to one of my horde toons because my girlfriend actively plays horde and I enjoy playing with her.

9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God? To begin to progress again on my paladin.

10.What is your age? 20

11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively? 367 Item LvL, all current content, Firelands and all tier 11 raids.

12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring? Yes, Severed Sagefish for food, Draconic Mind Intellect flaks for flasks and a few stacks of both mythical mana potions and potion of concentration. Also I have jeeves and scrapbots.

13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? Haha, Arrogant but what makes the person who wrote the site anymore well informed on my class then I am, information people write is based on there playstyle not mine but If i did have to look for information I might look on the wow forums and possibly elitistjerks.com.

And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … fer/simple

Also here is a link of my horde shaman for proof of progression which will be able to be linked in game if needed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … abr/simple

#2 2011-07-18 13:03:53

Newchance
Administrator

Re: Choofer - Holy Paladin

Your experience looks sound. My major concern at the moment is that you may treat SoG as your second string guild, which although we are casual and only raid 2 nights a week, we feel like we are on cutting edge progression.

#3 2011-07-18 13:13:36

choofer
Regi

Hi, haha to be honest I am what normal people call a no lifer lol not sad to admit it. I'm a student at the moment and wow tends to keep me away from the fun things, so more raiding the better haha.

#4 2011-07-18 13:18:05

bnzai

choofer wrote:

13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? Haha, Arrogant but what makes the person who wrote the site anymore well informed on my class then I am, information people write is based on there playstyle not mine but If i did have to look for information I might look on the wow forums and possibly elitistjerks.com.

lol'd xD

EJ's is alright for theorycrafting/discussion, but 90% of the posts on there are by idiots.
I found that if I wasn't keeping up with current information by trawling top guild's armories and sifting through various wow forums, I got left behind. Just a thought tongue

#5 2011-07-18 13:36:05

callistaa

Nice app well geared so we wouldn't have to carry and same progression as us. Will get back to you soon with verdict.

#6 2011-07-18 14:02:35

choofer
Regi

Well I do find rather that the tooltips for each spell and talent is more helpful lol when it comes to performing. When it comes to boss encounters, healing throughput all depends on the raids awareness to mechanics and me using all the tools my class was given, there is no site who can tell me how to adjust and perform with the random changes and differences which occur throughout each and every boss encounter so lol there is no point is searching on a site imo.

#7 2011-07-18 14:04:31

choofer
Regi

haha well hope to hear from you big_smile

#8 2011-07-18 15:55:52

dreamseller
Administrator

+1 for not having a life

2uerx8l.jpg

#9 2011-07-18 16:44:50

Newchance
Administrator

choofer wrote:

Well I do find rather that the tooltips for each spell and talent is more helpful lol when it comes to performing. When it comes to boss encounters, healing throughput all depends on the raids awareness to mechanics and me using all the tools my class was given, there is no site who can tell me how to adjust and perform with the random changes and differences which occur throughout each and every boss encounter so lol there is no point is searching on a site imo.

Before you said this, you have ticked enough boxes for me so I'm not going to critic.

How do you take criticism and people giving you shit, deserved or not? We play for fun and can all take a joke in our raid group.

Dale +1

#10 2011-07-18 17:20:29

Natureshero

choofer wrote:

12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring? Yes, Severed Sagefish for food, Draconic Mind Intellect flaks for flasks and a few stacks of both mythical mana potions and potion of concentration. Also I have jeeves and scrapbots.

First person to answer this right +1

Do you also have a mage by any chance? I seem to remember you talking to me back when I was running our second raid team.

#11 2011-07-18 17:47:01

callistaa

pst myself or Bestchance or natureshero in game for a trial invite.

#12 2011-07-18 18:48:13

Natureshero

probably going to find me on shawkzor these days

#13 2011-07-18 20:18:56

Hesho

Newchance wrote:

How do you take criticism and people giving you shit, deserved or not? We play for fun and can all take a joke in our raid group.

Have seen someone quit mid raid due to this recently...hazy on the details maybe Bnzai can comment??

#14 2011-07-19 13:18:44

callistaa

can u be around tommoz for a 7pm wed raid?

Board footer