Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-27 01:00:40

polyamorous
Regi

Mage

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God? No
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation? I can be any role and be competitive in progression raiding played almost every class and spec.
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner? Mage isn't my main at the moment but i am intending to make it my main for next patch.
4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any? Cleared all of Wrath norms + hms as progression with the exception of yog 0 25 12/12 in cata with hm v&t halfus conclave omnitron magmaw maliorak chim atra and a 3% wipe on nef.
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them? Alchemy and inscription because mage was my alt and they give the base 80 intel and are cheap to level.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW? I like the competitive side of wow but also just relaxing at the same time and enjoying the game with people that are fun to have a bit of a laugh with.
7.What is your timezone? Server Time, gmt + 10 I think it is.
8.Why did you leave your previous guild? Disbanded few went to adept few went to relax on frostmourne horde few went to other various guilds I went to casual pvp for a while.
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God? Get back into raiding for firelands but I'm not too keen to raid 4-5 days a week for 6+ hours again like I was most of the time in wrath.
10.What is your age? 20
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively? All content
12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring? Always do food, potions and flasks.
13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? EJ to get any differences in suggested rotation and sometimes a unique spec for a boss that requires certain talents (i was playing roge for HM valiona) maxdps can also be a good website to check out if you dont totally agree with aj i will also theorycraft on rawr to make sure i have reforged optimally and have the optimal gems/enchants.
And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … ous/simple
I do realize I am under hit cap but until a get another piece that has hit as a base stat there isn't much I can do about it as I have reforged as much as I can.

Last edited by polyamorous (2011-06-27 01:03:35)

#2 2011-06-28 10:30:25

polyamorous
Regi

Re: Mage

Its my alt champ obviously you haven't read my app properly or inspected my mages achievements  on armory its done 12/12 with like atra hm and halfus I have only done pugs on it this expansion look at my gear there is nothing else I can reforge to hit, I cant magically get more hit without getting more gear and I cant just make the gear drop for me for another .89% hit to reach the cap.
Please get all the facts so any criticism can be constructive.

Last edited by polyamorous (2011-06-28 11:22:45)

#3 2011-06-28 17:26:21

Natureshero

+1 for getting mouthy with an officer.

Can't see your gear cos you looked off in pvp gear but I hear they have gems and enchants with hit on them, can you confirm/deny?

#4 2011-06-28 19:45:36

dreamseller
Administrator

wait since when is mars an officer

bet this guy woulda been awesome

seriously we're keen to be carried by anyone we can get

2uerx8l.jpg

Board footer