lethal
Regi

Risensoul, Warlock destro/demo *Declined*

In Game Name: Risensoul
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destro/Demo PVE

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
no
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
dps..
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
yes
4.Please tell us of your raiding experience in WotLK.
im not going to lie, all lich king raids and 11/12 LK HM
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
525 alchemy-to make some money, 505 engineering-currently getting it to 525 i love the little gadgets it provides. 525 archaeology, im a straight out treasure hunter.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
look im not going to make bullshit stories up like feeling a sense of belonging im gonna be straight out honest its a good way to pass time.
7.What is your timezone?
sydney +10 eastern
8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
was an undead warlock... i came to alliance to play with my friends
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
id like to do some cata raiding instead of joining fail pugs every week
10.What is your age?
im 17
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
item lvl for gear i think is about 349. i am very capable of high dps, as destro i can burst up and hold some fine dps and as demo i can also hold high dps aswell as greatly benefiting the raid with my SP buff.
12.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? Elitest Jerks

heres the link to my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … oul/simple

#2 2011-01-01 11:18:26

Natureshero

Re: Risensoul, Warlock destro/demo *Declined*

Hi mate, thanks for your application, I'll get our resident warlock to go over your application, keep an eye out for his reply.

#3 2011-01-01 12:28:22

veilo

Re: Risensoul, Warlock destro/demo *Declined*

lethal wrote:

In Game Name: Risensoul
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destro/Demo PVE

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
no
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
dps..
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
yes
4.Please tell us of your raiding experience in WotLK.
im not going to lie, all lich king raids and 11/12 LK HM
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
525 alchemy-to make some money, 505 engineering-currently getting it to 525 i love the little gadgets it provides. 525 archaeology, im a straight out treasure hunter.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
look im not going to make bullshit stories up like feeling a sense of belonging im gonna be straight out honest its a good way to pass time.
7.What is your timezone?
sydney +10 eastern
8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
was an undead warlock... i came to alliance to play with my friends
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
id like to do some cata raiding instead of joining fail pugs every week
10.What is your age?
im 17
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
item lvl for gear i think is about 349. i am very capable of high dps, as destro i can burst up and hold some fine dps and as demo i can also hold high dps aswell as greatly benefiting the raid with my SP buff.
12.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? Elitest Jerks

heres the link to my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … oul/simple

Hello there,

I am afraid at this stage we have to decline your application to raid with us.

Our dps line up at this stage is quite solid so what we are looking for are exceptional players who are ready to step in and push the performance.

Your current armory shows a little bit less dedication to that idea than we are prepared to accept.

In particular your application would have been a lot more impressive (and thus presuasive that you are the quality player we are after) if considered the following prior to posting the app:

1. dps meta gem
2. hitcap for raiding- you have done some reforging to hit but 11% is not enough.
3. spirit gear
4. the armory shows all of your gear unenchanted
5. i am bad at gems so rezzy might help here but the socket bonus on the helm is +30int ...
6. netherprot>backlash for raiding
7. no 3rd major glyp in destro spec? also blank 3rd minor ? looks slopy - least you could say "i want to be ready to put in there whatever is needed cause i am just that kind of guy!"
8. your demonology spec has 2 blank prime glyphs.
9. prior raid history not supported by achievements - not even remotely close. if you have done it on another character that's the kind of info would go near "im not going to lie" but it didn't. sloppy or dishonest doesn't matter -1 in either case.
10. do engineering item enchants show up in armory ? cause they aren't currently on your profile ...not sure if bug or ...

While individually each of these points can be explained and rectified quite easily it does show that when the time comes to impress and show yourself at your best (the application) you put in less than 100% effort. That is why at this stage we are forced to decline your applicaiton to raid with us.

Board footer