Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-30 23:43:50

seen

Swana - Feral (Bear) *Accepted*

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
Nope

2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
Whichever I'm geared for. I can do all of it but healing bores me.

3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
It is and I am.

4.Please tell us of your raiding experience in WotLK.
Kingslayer on my mage. Didn't play the druid much during wrath.

5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
JC/mining. Easy money and good stats.

6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
Progress and playing with like-minded people.

7.What is your timezone?
I live in Japan so it's about 2 hours behind server time.

8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
I moved to Japan so I changes servers to better fit my play schedule.

9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
Saw the advertisement in trade and it intrigued me. I'm getting ready to move into Raids and you guys are putting together a second raid group. Seems like a good fit.

10.What is your age?

11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
347. I haven't been in the Raids yet but I'm certain I can perform up to standards. I enjoy playing feral dps as well and I have an 85 mage that I just need to gear up.

12.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go?
EJ

And finally please provide a ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … ana/simple

#2 2011-01-01 08:53:29

Triginn

Re: Swana - Feral (Bear) *Accepted*

Thankyou for applying to sOG, our druid officer will go over your app asap, which will probs be over the next few days as his kidney has probably failed him from all the drinking he done last night.

#3 2011-01-01 11:13:25

Natureshero

Greetings Fren,

I would first of all like to say that my kidneys are perfectly fine, actually they are a bit sore... now down to business.

You say you follow EJ bear, yet at the moment the discussion is directing us to gem pure agi in red, agi/stam in blue and dodge stam in yellow until we meet our meta requirement. And yet you are still gemming heavy stamina. I am very interested in your reasoning behind this because I myself was a stam stacker until only recently.

In your bear spec you don't pick up our passive spell damage reduction, this is a very important talent for bears because it is the only way we can mitigate spell damage, you also picked up KotJ and Primal madness (we don't need the threat at the moment), and didn't max out brutal impact (who doesn't want a 10sec interrupt), was just wondering if you can explain your choice in talents?

Finally, you mention you are living in Japan. I was wondering how good is your English? because we all speak English as our first language, and you stepping in as a tank would be required to communicate certain things to the group, I don't think it will be an issue but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

I look forward to reading your responses soon.

Natures.

#4 2011-01-01 20:03:02

seen

My kidneys are pretty sore at the moment as well.

I recently read about the gemming trend, I just haven't swapped over yet.

I've been pugging heroics to gear up and I figure that more damage would make them faster which also makes it a little less painful for me.

My English is all right I guess. I'm American who happens to live in Japan, which I love.

#5 2011-01-01 22:40:05

Natureshero

Cool, as long as you can make our raid times, 7pm server time until 11-12 server time I'm more then happy to offer you a trial invite. whisper myself, callistaa, bestchance or triginn in game and we'll hook you up.

Board footer