Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-29 14:02:19

Brakelly
Regi

Brakelly Resto/Elemental Shaman

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God?
I don't know anyone in guild but i did speak to exolight earlier today.
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation?
In a raid situation I believe raid healing is my strong point as a shaman as well helping tank heals out if they are getting low, and also not taking unnecessary damage, like standing in fire or shadow crashes etc etc
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner?
Brakelly is my main and i am the account owner. (account was made in 05 smile )
4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any?
Vanilla: I raided MC/aq20/ZG and the first 3 bosses in Bwl and AQ40
BC: Kara/Gruuls/Mag (pre 2nd nerf)/Ssc(prenerf)/Tk(prenerf)/Hyjal/BT all cleared and up to Brut in sunwell please note this was done on my mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c … a/advanced for reference
Wrath: Naxx25(realm 2nd Alliance first)/Os+3 10/25(Realm 2nd Alliance first)/EoE(Realm 3rd Alliance 2nd), Ulduar normal cleared this was on my mage still until my guild disbanded then i rerolled to my shaman Did most of the hardmodes in ulduar 25 before Toc apart from firefighter freya+3 and yogg+1. I took a break during ToC and only cleared the normal raids, Icc i played a paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … e/advanced for abit killed Lk on both 10 and 25 and did 7/12 Hm on 10.
Cata: I played my warrior for abit due to what my guild needed at the time http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … e/advanced Bwd 5/6(with attempts on nef) BoT 4/4 and throne 1/2 though i didnt like tanking it at all it wasnt as enjoyable as playing my shaman. Shaman as done 5/6 Bwd 3/4 BoT (95k hp wipe on chogall -.- )1/2 throne
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them?
Mining and JC, I choose them to make some gold and to supply myself with gems, but im thinking about dropping mining for enchanting or something else to get more out of my toon.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?
I love raiding but i enjoy playing with other people that want to push for progression and at the same time still have a social life
7.What is your timezone?
+10gmt Brisbane Australia
8.Why did you leave your previous guild?
I want to leave just want to be doing more progression and i feel like im not fitting in here and it just isnt very enjoyable for me
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?
To play with people that want to push for progression and enjoy doing so while being able to do RL stuff
10.What is your age?
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively?
352, i do realize that my gear isnt the best for Hardmode content im working pretty hard on that at the moment 
12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring?
Always am prepared i bring 2 types of different flaskes and food buffs Spirit and int ones just depending on the fight
13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go?
I look at Ej forums and also the offical wow forums in the class part of it
And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … y/advanced

#2 2011-04-29 14:17:01

callistaa

Re: Brakelly Resto/Elemental Shaman

As you have stated your gear is a bit low for hard modes but tbh it doesn't take long to gear now as we clear mostly everything each week unless focusing specific heroic bosses. Will have a chat to the rest of the team this weekend and will let you know by Sunday and If your up for it might have a  trial spot for you on Monday night.

#3 2011-04-29 14:25:57

Brakelly
Regi

Yea, im already saved to most bosses this week sadly, Thanks for the quick reply

#4 2011-04-29 16:16:29

Rezplzk

+1 for totem

#5 2011-05-01 18:57:58

callistaa

Great app and you have some good raiding experience from other expansions. We currently now have a Resto druid sorry that is an old friend of the guild that has come back after the bad ending to wotlk terrible raiding. Currently we dont have a position for you sorry but in the future if we get the two groups up and running in 4.2 and your still hunting for a guild feel free to pst me in game. Thank you for applying and sorry that we cant accept you at this stage.

Board footer