Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-28 20:33:05

Laylie
Regi

Laylie - Holy/prot Paladin

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God? No cant say I do

2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation? Healing !

3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner? yes and yes

4.Please tell us of your raiding/heroic experience if any? Ah I have been raiding content snice vanilla cleared all of BC including Kj, cleared all of Wrath, took a break from wow for a bit so havent really done alot of raiding in cata have done magmaw and omintron attempts tho , and cleared the new ZA and ZG heroics smile

5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them? Insription its nice for the shoulder enchant but realy just picked it up when it first came out, and herbs cos it goes with it the haste buff isnt to bad either.

6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW? I like to be in raids working as a team and seeing as much content as I can

7.What is your timezone? Im in NZ so im 2 hours ahead of the server time.

8.Why did you leave your previous guild? I joined a leveling guild at the start of cata and have been doing a few BH and rated bgs with them but they are turning into more of a pvp guild so I want to get into a pve focused guild.

9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God? Pretty much what i said above I want to raid and see content and Im hoping i can do it with SOG

10.What is your age? 23

11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively? iLevel 354 , ive healed magmaw and omintron so i think im good to heal some raid bosses ?

12. Are you prepared to bring enough consumables to last the entire raid night? If so what consumables would you bring? most deff , I always have intell food,flask of dranioc mind enough to last even the lonnngesst raids...

13.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? I browse the wow paladin/healing forums everyday at work lol, i use elitest jerks aswell wowhead and for boss fight i have watched alot bwd and bot fights at tankspot .

And finally please provide an ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … lie/simple

I realise a holy paladin wasnt in ur recruitment statement but to be honest I just want to be a guild that does raiding and hopefuly get a shot at it sometime or another . Thanks for your time

#2 2011-04-29 13:59:14

Exolight

Re: Laylie - Holy/prot Paladin

-Holy paladin
-Little to no raid experience in cataclysm for a hardmode progressing guild (KJ + 1)
-Herbalism is shit
-Holy paladin
-Blessed life
-Holy paladin.

-Holy paladin.

#3 2011-04-29 15:20:39

Laylie
Regi

how observent yes i am a holy paladin , yes a know herblism isnt the greatest for pve but i like to have it for gold making so i can afford enchants etc, thanks for pointing out my spec gona take the point out of blessed life , yep hardly any experince in cata raiding havent had a guild do any raiding . and yes once again i am a holy paladin thanks for letting me know...

#4 2011-04-29 17:35:10

callistaa

Exolight says sorry he hasn't had sex in a very long time unless you count second cousins.

Board footer