Sons of God Forums

Not a religious organisation

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-05 16:42:43

crackerstack

Crackerstack - Prot paladin *Accepted*

1.Do you know anyone in Sons of God? nope - just transferred here a month ago from andorhal
2.What role do you perform best at in a raid situation? i generally OT icc but have filled an MT spot a few times
3.Is the applying character your main? Are you the account owner? yes and yes
4.Please tell us of your raiding experience in WotLK.  I have KS achievement, have downed the LK as OT and MT, have not done any icc heroic modes,  have completed all previously released raids on various other characters.
5.What are your Professions and why did you choose them? since server transferring i'm going to level up herbalism and inscription for the enchants.
6.What is it you enjoy most about playing WoW?  I love anything raiding wise, 5mans, 10 mans anything that involves a group of people working together to get something done.
7.What is your timezone? +10 (Wagga Wagga, Australia)
8.Why did you leave your previous guild? I was on an american server with 3 of my mates, we have all xferred here just because we are sick of the server being empty after 6pm AUS time.
9.Why do you wish to join Sons of God?  I prefer 10 man raiding and am looking for a good guild on this server to start downing some cataclysm content.
10.What is your age? 22
11.Gear Level. What content are you able to perform in effectively? 5500, can do ICC very easily, can hold threat against up to 14-15k dps.
12.If you had to look up information about your class and/or spec where would you go? elitistjerks, they seem to always have good info on rotations and stat priority
And finally please provide a ARMORY link for the character you wish to apply on. (And please remember to try and log out with the gear you intend to raid with)     http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee … ackerstack

#2 2010-12-06 03:06:43

Natureshero

Re: Crackerstack - Prot paladin *Accepted*

2 questions.

Why have you not gemmed epic gems?

Why did you not pick up divine guardian?

#3 2010-12-06 14:30:59

crackerstack

i selected my prot build for maximum threat production, because i only raided normal icc where the damage is reasonably small now, to the point where 2 healers can handle almost all fights easily, yet dps is getting very high and harder to hold threat over.  Also my gear has almost been fully replaced in the last 2 months after i server changed, and blue gems were enough to get me comfortably running icc, so i decided to save my money for cataclysm gear.

#4 2010-12-06 15:33:48

Triginn

Congrats, you have been accepted, pm either Myself, Newchance or Natureshero next time your online. big_smile

Board footer